Re: Is this sufficient for an application?

Hi Thomas,

> You should cooperate for a while with a DD already working on something
> that you intend to be your primary field of contribution. Then that
> person will advocate you. (Unless you think you're famous enough that
> most people will advocate you immediately. Sometimes this seems to be
> the case.)

Well, that's exactly the problem when you're not maintaining docs or
packages, nothing to prove what you're doing ;)

However, I hope this helps - some suggestions and bug reports:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?which=submitter&data=floeff%40arcor.de&archive=no

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?which=submitter&data=floeff%40web.de&archive=no

Hope that is okay so someone can support my application! :-)

Thanks
Florian