Re: Is this sufficient for an application?

Florian Effenberger wrote:
> crossposting this reply to both lists. If someone gives me his OK to support
> my application, I will start to enter my data on nm.debian.org ;-)
You should cooperate for a while with a DD already working on something
that you intend to be your primary field of contribution. Then that
person will advocate you. (Unless you think you're famous enough that
most people will advocate you immediately. Sometimes this seems to be
the case.)

Cheers

T.
--