Re: New library soname, what about old package?

* Martin Pitt <martin@piware.de> [2004-01-21 11:07]:
> source) depend on libsysfs0. Shall I file a bug against ftp.debian.org
> with the request to remove it from unstable (it is not in testing)? Or
> do the archive scripts recognize this automatically and drop the
> package as soon as no other package is depending on it any more?

It will be removed semi-automatically by rene; I don't think it checks
reverse dependencies, but that's okay in the development branch.  You
could send the maintainer of the package depending on libsysfs0 a
warning.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com