RFS: libxml-libxml-perl etc. to fix libxml-filter-xslt-perl FTBFS

I could use an upload sponsor for these packages, preferably before
libxml-filter-xslt-perl is removed from unstable due to FTBFS:

libxml-libxml-perl (I am maintainer; this will be my second upload, and
contains a major overhaul of the XSUB code)

libxml-sax-writer-perl (orphaned; I would like to adopt; the one outstanding
bug is fixed in this rev)

libxml-libxslt-perl (orphaned; I would like to adopt; undoes NMU workaround
for a bug that was really in libxml-libxml-perl)

libxml-filter-xslt-perl (orphaned; I would like to adopt; about to be removed
from sid due to FTBFS, which was mostly the fault of libxml-libxml-perl)

All packages are lintian and linda clean (except for spurious
package-installs-nonbinary-perl-in-usr-lib-perl5 warnings) and have had
Build-Depends verified using pbuilder. They may be found in my debarchiver
repository. Line for /etc/apt/sources.list:

deb-src http://www-static.sane.net/debian/ sid main

E-mail me at mkedebian@sane.net or catch me on #debian-mentors. Thanks!

 - Michael