RFS: phpgroupware - web based groupware system written in PHP

Hi and Happy New Year,

I'm seeking a sponsor for the phpGroupWare web based groupware system
written in php. The phpGroupware is part of the GNU project.

 phpGroupWare is a fully web based groupware system. It includes
 applications such as email, calendar, todo list, address book, file
 manager, notepad.

While not being perfect, the packages found at
<http://vman.de/debian/phpgroupware/>
fix a whole bunch of issues from "unable to install" to security
problems. They are also considerably more policy compliant than previous
versions.

I'd be very honored if someone would sponsor my packages.

Jamin W. Collins had a number of valuable observations which have been
addressed, albeight one with a notice about the problem rather than a
complete solution. (The latter is about passwords being shown. This
cannot be completely avoided because if you're sopposed to be able to
download a config file containing passwords, noone can keep you from
looking at it, so I just put in a note "if you proceed here, passwords
will be shown".)

Kind regards

Thomas

P.S.: I have written a private sponsorship / review request to Jamin
just a day or two ago. Normally I wait a week before reasking on the
mailing list, but the mail below left me with some urge to react. My
apologies to Jamin.

Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> Package: phpgroupware
> Severity: wishlist