warning: menu-command-not-in-package

My first package is ALMOST lintian clean.  One warning:

   $ lintian -i yadex_1.7.0-1_i386.deb
   W: yadex: menu-command-not-in-package /usr/lib/menu/yadex:2
   x-terminal-emulator
   N:
   N:   The menu item specifies a command which is not available in the
   N:   package. In most cases this is a typo or after you moved a binary
   N:   around, but forgot to update the menu file.
   N:

My debian/yadex.menu file:

   ?package(yadex): needs="x11" section="Games/Arcade" title="yadex" \
           hints="Doom,3D" command="x-terminal-emulator -e /usr/games/yadex"

My package provides /usr/games/yadex, depends on "xterm |
x-terminal-emulator", so everything should be fine.  Those are the only two
commands in the menu file.  So what exactly is lintian talking about?

On a related note, xterm provides "x-terminal-emulator", so is:

   Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, xterm | x-terminal-emulator

redundant?  Would it be better to pare this down to:

   Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, x-terminal-emulator

Thanks!
Pete