Re: warning: menu-command-not-in-package

also sprach Peter Jay Salzman <p@dirac.org> [2004.12.13.2055 +0100]:
>    ?package(yadex): needs="x11" section="Games/Arcade" title="yadex" \
>            hints="Doom,3D" command="x-terminal-emulator -e /usr/games/yadex"

Make that 'needs="text"'... you need not worry about the terminal
emulator. Please read the manual!

> On a related note, xterm provides "x-terminal-emulator", so is:
>    Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, xterm | x-terminal-emulator
> redundant?  Would it be better to pare this down to:
>    Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, x-terminal-emulator

No, you should make an explicit suggestion (such as your first
example) to allow APT to make sane default choices.

`. `'`