[RFS, RFA] kxmleditor: XML Editor for KDE (2nd try)
I sent a request for a sponsor for this package, some months ago. The
package is up for adoption (bug #255299); his mantainer isn't interested
anymore in this package, and some upstream releases have been produced
since the last time he could upload a package.
He finally packaged the last upstream release, so I merged his work with my
previous one, and we two hope that I can find a sponsor, so the package is
well mantained again, and he isn't bored anymore with a package that doesn't
From the changes file:
kxmleditor (1.1.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (Closes: #277487).
* New mantainer (Closes: #255299), thanks Mike for the previous work.
* Revert changes from Frank Lichtenheld's NMU. They are not needed with
* debian/watch: Added a watch file for DEHS (by Mike Hommey).
- Corrected the description by a native English speaker. ;-)
- Moved section from "editors" to "kde".
- Updated "Build-Depends" (changed libqt3-compat-headers to qt3-dev-tools
greater than 3.3, because contains files created with designer 3.3).
* debian/copyright: Reflex the work of all mantainers, and added the
of the GPL.
* debian/menu: Quoted all entries, and deleted obsolete "kderemove".
* Changed DH_COMPAT to debian/compat.
* debian/rules: minor change.
* shlibs.local: file removed, isn't necessary anymore.
cee01095c9be191bf167d3885314af0a 620 kde optional kxmleditor_1.1.3-1.dsc
0edae2359e6260524481b920d58580da 1308240 kde optional
3ed7f19bb768f93cf2dad56da3876a9f 4526 kde optional kxmleditor_1.1.3-1.diff.gz
ffc57081dd7bb28fc3ad40f6dd76e4ab 818788 kde optional
The package can be fetched at:
...and it is linda and lintian clean. It only haves one lintian warning,
because upstream includes recursively one subdirectory, and forgots to remove
the CVS dir.
Thanks in advance.
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: email@example.com