Re: RFS: nslint (version 2.1a3), took over maintenance from Tommi Virtanen

On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 05:49:05PM +0100, Sven Mueller wrote:

> One question though: should I file an ITA against nslint first, or was
> it enough to consult Tommi and upload with the new maintainer
> name/address in control file and changelog?

  It's not been orphaned in the traditional sense so I'd not bother,
 personally.

> Any sponsor available? The package is of course linda/lintian clean.

  I will sponsor this package, if you let me look over it I'll get
 back  to you privately.

  Thanks for being proactive about the package's maintainence.

Steve