Re: Packaged PPower4

Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> schrieb:

> Rogério Brito <rbrito@ime.usp.br> schrieb:
>
>> I would, therefore, appreciate if other people could look to see if I did
>> everything correctly and what are the points that I could improve on the
>> packaging.
>
> I can only speak for the TeX part, but it seems quite well.

Quite. But the package is lacking a postrm which should call mktexlsr or
texhash again.

And one other thing I just noticed: As far as I can see, there is no
tarball on the project website, and you created one containing the Java
application. But if you create your tarball, please also put the other
upstream files into it. Together with the manual, if possible.

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster
Inst. f. Biochemie der Univ. Zürich