RFS: python-osd 0.2.10

Hello,

I am looking for a sponsor to upload my NMU for python-osd. I have permission from the official maintainer ( Tommi ). He said that he is currently unable to maintain the package, but that I am free to make an NMU for it. I have updated it to the latest upstream and overhauled the packaging, most notably debian/rules.

I have CC'ed this mail to him, just in case he's willing to sponsor it.

The python-osd package is available in source-form from the Debian Mentors site.