Re: RFS: icculus's orbital sniper game

On Sat, Oct 23, 2004 at 04:09:56PM +0300, Eugeniy Meshcheryakov wrote:
> > deb http://www.outflux.net/debian unstable/
> > deb-src http://www.outflux.net/debian unstable/
> >
> IMHO package name should be the same as executable name.

Okay, I've renamed this to "orbitalsniper" and adjusted the sources to
match.  In gentoo, this package is called "orbital-eunuchs-sniper", but
the New Maintainers doc says to keep package names under 20 characters.
Also, it seems that for packaging, only sub-elements of a package get a
dash in their name.  I suppose I could call it "orbitaleunuchssniper".
What do people think?

> Bug report:
> It does not work is sound card is busy (nasd running for example):

I'll forward this on to the icculus bugzilla.

--
Kees Cook                                            @outflux.net