RFS: Misterhouse

Package: misterhouse
Architecture: all
License: GPL
 MisterHouse is an open source home automation program. It's fun, it's
 free, and it's entirely geeky.  Written in Perl, it fires events based
 on time, web, socket, voice, and serial data.  Perl subroutines and
 objects are used to give a powerful programming interface.

http://www.knizefamily.net/russ/software/misterhouse.html

I have packaged the past two versions of the Misterhouse home automation
tool.  As I recall, Misterhouse was an offical Debian package at one time
(perhaps back when Slink was stable).  I have been using MH for a few
years on Debian and have been using these packages lately.  Misterhouse is
quite large, but I did my best to follow the FHS.  Since I use MH
constantly and keep it updated, I plan to maintain these packages
regardless of the outcome of this.  I just thought I could get some useful
feedback.  This is not my first package by any means, but it is the first
I have ever tried to get sponsored.  It's also listed as RFP (#99397) and
I will list it as ITP if any sponsor is interested.

Thank you,
Russ W. Knize