looking for a sponsor

Hi,

My name is Gokhan YESILYURT from University of Michigan, Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences. I have been working on debugging of the Cosign web login software for a long time so that I can prepare a debian package of this open source software.  Fortunately, the developers of this software are from UM and I can easily collaborate with them in the case of any problem. I am a fun of debian and using it for the last 7-8 years. I am also working at CAC (Center for Advanced Computing) department at the UM. I applied to be a debian maintainer before. But unfortunately I didn’t have time to work. But if I get another chance to work, it would be great.

Best Regards,

Gokhan YESILYURT

Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences

University of Michigan