RFS: nettoe -- Networked version of Tic Tac Toe for the console

Package: nettoe
License: GPL
 NetToe is a console-based version of the classic game "Tic Tac Toe".
 It's playable against computer AI, a player on the same machine or
 with another player over the network.

nettoe was orphan, I'm adopting it for collaborate with Debian-Jr.

It's a prettry simple game, but I had done some work on it. Sent a patch
upstream two weeks ago, but upstream seems to be dead. :-/

Source are at mentors.debian.net:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/nettoe/

Regards,

--