Re: debmake or dh-make, what should I use?

On Sat, Oct 16, 2004 at 11:59:50PM +0200, Magnus Therning wrote:
> Ah, cool. I am not sure why, but for some reason I thought dh-make was
> the deprecated one. I just made an attempt at packaging a python lib,
> and I failed miserably. :-) I'll just forget about debmake's existance
> from now on then.

dh-make is still actively worked on.  Not everyone likes it but in such
a broad organisation that's fine.

Libraries are often the most difficult thing to package, both in a
general and specific sense.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small      GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.enc.com.au/   MIEE         Debian developer