RFS: libfilesys-diskfree-perl

Hi, I'd be happy if anyone can sponsor this package, It was orphaned, I think I've fixed a bug regarding the debian/copyright file correctly http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=157585 ,

It seems that no farther development'll take place as the last version was long time ago.

 Filesys::DiskFree does about what the unix command df(1) does,
 listing the mounted disks, and the amount of free space used &

License: "under the same terms as Perl itself".

The package I've built can be found here:

Best regards,

-- Katoob Main Developer
Linux registered user #224950, ICQ #58475622
Read http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
Version: 3.1
t? 5? !X R? tv-- b+@ DI D+ G-- e++>+++ h-->++ !r y?