Re: RFS: mkat - transparent CLI frontend to burn, catalog data and audio CDs

Hi Dmitry,

On Saturday 25 September 2004 06:14 am, dmacsema@mail.amur.ru wrote:

This sentence confuses me, as "audio" is not a verb.  Do you mean "CLI tools
to burn and catalog data and audio CDs", or do I misunderstand the intended
meaning?

(Note that, grammer aside, I think there is no need to say "CD-R[W]s" in the
short description; if one is burning a CD, it is obviously a CD-R or CD-RW.)

Anyway, I'm not trying to be an English grammar bully; I'm just trying to give
constructive feedback.  My writing isn't perfect either, and I'm a native
speaker so I have no excuse.  =)

Cheers and good luck,
nate

--