Re: RFH Re: conglomerate_0.7.14-2_powerpc.changes REJECTED

On Sun, Aug 29, 2004 at 12:08:54PM -0600, Wesley J Landaker wrote:
> On Sunday 29 August 2004 11:50, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
> > On Sun, Aug 29, 2004 at 11:44:57AM -0600, Wesley J Landaker wrote:
> > > I generally use
> > >
> > > $ lintian *.{deb,dsc,changes}
>
> > Running lintian on a .changes file will simply run in on those files
> > named in it, it isn't needed to also seperately list the .deb and
> > .dsc's if they are already also in the .changes.
>
> You're right; thanks for the clairification. In that case, it might make
> sense to change my habit to "lintian *.changes" and save a few
> keystrokes. =)

Which is exactly what debuild by default does for you. In addition, it
will also add the proper fakeroot magic to dpkg-buildpackage, and, eh,
it's shorter to type than dpkg-buildpackage, so I prefer this one-in-all
script for building my stuff :)

(Package devscripts, in case you're wondering)

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
http://Jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl