Re: RFS: kst: A KDE data analysis program

On Sun, 22, Aug, 2004 at 09:17:09AM -0600, Wesley J Landaker spoke thus..
> A couple copyright things:
>
> The debian/copyright lists the upstream authors, but doesn't give any
> copyright declaration:

OK.  I've added this to the file (based on a grep of the source):  will it do?

Copyright (C) 1999-2004 C. Barth Netterfield and others

> Also, AUTHORS also includes "Rick Chern <rchern@interchange.ubc.ca>",
> which is not listed in debian/copyright.

Whoops - that must have been added between 0.97 and 0.99.  Added to
debian/copyright.

> Anyway, not that you probably need to list them all, but I might suggest
> listing at least all those in the AUTHORS file, and then noting that
> there are others besides those listed--this seems to be the common
> practice for packages that have many authors. =)

I've added this to the copyright file:

=======
As well as these principle authors, there have been contributions from
several other people and organisations.  These are listed in the source
files.
=======

I haven't reuploaded yet, I'm waiting to see if there are any other
suggestions.

Thanks for your comments.  Would you be willing and able to sponsor the
package?

Mark

--
Mark Hymers, University of Newcastle Medical School
Intercalating Medical Student (MBBS / PhD)