Re: RFS: LSongs? :)

On Tuesday 17 August 2004 21:27, Lawrence Williams wrote:
> That would be great. For now, I'd just like some help with the two
> dependencies i need for my lsongs package. Both are only small
> packages and should be fairly easy to clean up. They are mostly clean
> now as I've inherited the work of a previous maintainer. I'll upload
> them to mentors later and send you the info.

I'd send an RFS to debian-mentors for each package separately, even if
you think they're all related--some mentor may be interested in
sponsoring one but not the other.

Feel free to CC me when you post them, and I will try to help if I have
the time, but I can't guarantee it at this point.

> P.S. you are a DD? :P

Yes. (=

--
Wesley J. Landaker <wjl@icecavern.net>