Re: RFS: LSongs? :)

On Fri, Aug 13, 2004 at 01:30:00PM -0230, Lawrence Williams wrote:
> .. I knew I forgot something :P
>
> Would anyone here be interested in sponsoring an LSongs package for
> unstable? For the umfamiliar, LSongs is the Linspire created multimedia
> app for their Debian-based offering. More information can be found here:
> http://info.linspire.com/lsongs/

The name is another lawsuit waiting to happen.  LSongs == iTunes.
Lindows reminds me of when Members Only jackets were popular in the 80s,
and then at Richway you could buy a Players Club jacket.  Or you could
get a kangeroo on your shirt instead of an alligator.

What's wrong with standing on your own merits instead?  Copying is so
Microsoft.