Re: Java libraries needed by hibernate

On Wed, 2004-08-11 at 13:06, Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
> So as I understand, the two first can go to main and the latest in
> contrib? Does your sections are correct? Are you sure about all your
> dependencies and build-dependencies? (Short) Description is correct?

	Yes, the two packages can go to main, but libxom now it's in contrib
and compile with j2sdk, i have to work a little more in the package to
move it to main. I think the rest is correct, but i'm not 100% sure
that's why i wanted someone to review it.

> > 	The packages don't throw lintian warnings and are built with cdb's.
>
> Man!
>
> Do you plan to package more java apps/libs? Do you plan to join Debian?
> I'd be glad to have a look at your packages (give me an url or send them
> as attachments), and I'll be glad to sponsor your packages if they are
> in a good shape.

	Yes for both, i want one of my applications go into debian but depends
on hibernate :/

deb http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib
deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib

	Before uploading in the repository i'd like to test with the new
versions of free java virtual machines, the last time i saw these
packages were a month ago.

> Can I suggest you apply to be a Debian Developer as soon as possible,
> we don't like to have packages in the official archive that are not
> maintained by Debian Developers.

	Great, but first tell me if you think my packages are in good shape :)

> Many thanks for your time and help in Debian,

thank your for yours :)
--
Jorge Pérez Burgos
Adaptia Soluciones Integrales