Re: Build-Conficts: gcc-3.3, and varargs

Thanks, I'm using a more up to date version right now.  I seem to have
averted the problem of varargs; there's only 1 instance thats not in
tcl/.  Now the next problem is that the window initialization doesn't
called called, and so xres=yres=0, which is a floating point exception..
Thanks,
--
Justin
aptitude install iraf saods9 eclipse xpa sextractor latex-astro wcstools pyraf