RFS: gif2png

Hi!

I have adopted gif2png (Bug #261583).
Since previous maintainer isn't able to do an upload for me, so I'd like to ask
here for a sponsor, because I'm not a DD yet.

* Package name    : gif2png
  Version         : 2.4.7-3
  Upstream Author : Eric S. Raymond
* URL             : http://catb.org/~esr/gif2png/
* License         : GPL
  Description     : GIF -> PNG conversions
 This program can convert GIF images to PNG images.  It comes from
 ESR's page at http://catb.org/~esr/gif2png/.  It also contains
 the script "web2png" which converts entire websites from GIF to PNG
 and updates the HTML accordingly.

I have fixed a mistake in web2png man page (bug #258822), added
autotools-dev-support and translated both man pages into German.
It is lintian clean and builds fine with pbuilder.

The package gif2png_2.4.7-3 is located on:
http://www.erikschanze.de/debian/
or via APT:
deb http://www.erikschanze.de/debian/ ./
deb-src http://www.erikschanze.de/debian/ ./

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Erik

--
 Bitte keine HTML-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Maillimit: 1 MB *