Re: package with more than one license: logwatch

Willi Mann <willi@wm1.at> wrote:

> Can anyone tell me please if attached copyright file is OK? What I'm
> unsure about is if it's enough to list all the mentioned names in the
> package or do I have to do the painful act of working out who owns a
> copyright on which of the many scripts?

According to the discussions I had with respect to teTeX's copyright
file(s), I think it's okay. Except perhaps that "Public Domain" is
probably defined nowhere and should be explained with the wording from
the respective script.

Regards, Frank
Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie