package with more than one license: logwatch

Hi!

I'm facing a small problem with my package logwatch[0]. Logwatch's licensing file (License) [1] doesn't match the reality in two ways:

1) Logwatch consists of many perl scripts, many of them not written by the maintainer of logwatch (Kirk Bauer), but by various contributors (including me). There's no indication anyone transferred the copyright to Kirk, but the licensing file only says (c) Kirk Bauer.

2) Logwatch is distributed under the X11 License. Some scripts are distributed under two different licenses: One is Public Domain which is of course compatible to X11, and one is the GPL which is not X11 compatible (of course the other direction is compatible).

I think for 1) it should be enough to say
(c) Kirk Bauer and (others|contributors).
?

I can think of these solutions for 2:

- Distribute the debianized version under GPL.
- Change the copyright file to say that most of logwatch is distributed under X11, but some parts are GPL.

Can anyone tell me, what's the best way to handle this situation?

Willi

[0] http://packages.qa.debian.org/l/logwatch.html
[1] debian/copyright with the License file: http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/l/logwatch/logwatch_5.1-5/copyright