Re: package with more than one license: logwatch

Check out netpbm for a package with many, many licenses.  I don't think
your case can possibly be worse than that.  Anyways, the license file is
done in a very systematic way.

--
Justin
apt-get install iraf saods9 eclipse xpa sextractor latex-astro wcstools pyraf