Re: RFS: lincity - Build & maintain a city/country

On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 11:58:38PM +0200, Florian Ernst wrote:
> I going to adopt the lincity package[0] with the current maintainer's
> consent[1], but I need your help as I'm not sufficiently advanced yet
> in the NM queue[2] to do it completely on my own. In other words,
> please somebody sponsor my packaging.

I would offer to sponsor you. A few quetions, though:

- Why do you not specify a DH_COMPAT level? Just forgotten?

- Why these build-dependencies on ">= 4.3.0.dfsg.1-1"? Why specifically
  this version?

- Things, that just spring to ones eyes but are probably harmless:
"checking for bison... no"
Why the heck is it searching for bison during configure?

Otherwise the package looks great.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>