Re: packaging newbie...: .svn directories / perldoc --> manpage

[answers...]

Thanks everybody.

Frank: 'cvs export': IIRC something similar exists, but I'm trying to
build the package directly out of the working directory where I do the
development (especially for development, I don't want to have to do a
checking & export for every typo...)

Oh, yes: the third issue I had:
can I cause gpg to be called with a special argument? I always set a
policy URL, and obviously, the email policy (default) is not
appropriate when signing packages, so I need gpg to be called with a
different --set-policy-url argument.

again, thanks & greetings
-- vbi

--