Re: RFC: potracegui -- is a KDE frontend for potrace

On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 10:16:41PM +0200, Christoph Wegscheider wrote:
> > debian/changelog:
> >
> > You should fill ITP bug and close it with your changelog entry.
> > http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/
> Wasn't sure about this because as it is an unofficial package and maybe
> never get sponsered (at least not in the near future I think).
> I thought ITP means intention to package for official debian archive only.

No. ITP is mainly to not duplicate efforts. If someone fill ITP then
nobody else (at least theoretical) will work on the same package.

Even if you don't intend to make your package official then filling ITP
is still ok. Anyone will know where to find preliminary packages.

regards
fEnIo

--
      _      Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_     32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Polska