Re: How to get package in main with the same version to upgrade over a mentors.debian.net version?

On Thu, Jun 03, 2004 at 12:09:53PM -0700, Matt Brubeck wrote:
> > Is there an other way to do it without having to bump the debian
> > version?  Or is that exactly what I should do?
>
> Yes, you should bump the debian version.
>
> Use "dpkg-buildpackage -v" when uploading the package to the archive to
> include all of the relevant changelog entries in the uploaded "changes"
> file (including changes from versions that were uploaded to m.d.n only).

And "-sa" switch to include sources with upload other than -1 ;)

regards
fEnIo

--
      _      Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_     32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Polska