Re: Becoming Maintainer of Cinelerra

On sre, 2004-06-02 at 05:32 -0700, Loren M. Lang wrote:
> This is my first attempt at making a debian package, but just about
> every other program I use already has a debian package.  Though I
> have done a couple of rpm packages before.

Consider helping with improving unofficial cinelerra debs and maybe you
can figure out how to fix legal and technical problems and get them into
debian. They also may be a good base to start with:

deb http://www.kiberpipa.org/~minmax/cinelerra/builds/sid ./
deb-src http://www.kiberpipa.org/~minmax/cinelerra/builds/sid ./

(you'll also need:
deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ unstable main

kind regards

Jure Cuhalev