Re: RFS : sailcut - sail design and plotting software

> * Does it really have no command-line flags at all?  The manpage
> seems to say so.

So far there are no command-line flags, you can just specify the name
of a file to open. I still gave the manpage a bit of a polish as it
was really dry!

> * Have a look at
>   http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2003/12/msg00188.html, your
>   debian/copyright file should be a tad more detailed.

All right, I have fixed that as well.

I also added a Closes: #252041 in the changelog, I only intended to do
so once the package is actually sponsored :)

The corrected version of the package is available from
mentors.debian.net:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sailcut/

Thanks for your input Rob!

Jeremy