Re: RFS : sailcut - sail design and plotting software

On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 10:59:22AM +0200, Jeremy Lain? said
> Thank you for your time and I am looking forward to reading your suggestions
> on how to improve the package and/or offers for sponsorship!

Looks very well done, but a couple of points:

* Does it really have no command-line flags at all?  The manpage seems to
  say so.

* Have a look at
  http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2003/12/msg00188.html, your
  debian/copyright file should be a tad more detailed.

Other than that, very tidy.

--
Words of the day:    Manfurov Crypto AG Ermes Rubin monarchist number key S Key