reporting FTBFS bugs

  hi,

    I have some questions regarding FTBFS bugs. Sorry if they seem too
    naive but I'm always afraid of doing something wrong and I thought
    I'd better ask here then.

      1. if a package fails in any buildd machine, thats a FTBFS bug per
         se, right?

      2. who can/should report FTBFS bugs when they occur in a buildd
         machine? I've mostly seen them reported by the buildd's admin,
         but cyrus-sasl2-mit failed on arm more than a month ago [1] (but
         I noticed today) and there has been no bug report.

      3. is it tracked anywhere (other than the bug report, non-existant
         in this case) if this is being worked on? Having a month
         passed, I'd assume that the maintainer isn't aware of this, but
         I really can't tell.

    So I'm mainly asking if it is OK to file the bug myself, and if
    that should be reported elsewhere.

  TIA and sorry for the annoyance,

  [1] http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=arm&pkg=cyrus-sasl2-mit

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

The total accumulated knowledge of all the men that ever walked the Earth
on the topic of women can fit in the period at the end of this sentence.