Re: RFS (kind of) and newbieish problem; TyopoytaORvelo System MOnitor

Second round with many lessons learned.
-actual (?) build-dependencys in debian/control
-no editing of the configure-script
-no "illegal" characters in control or changelog

If someone still cares to see what else I am doing wrong, new files
are on http://boogeyman.homeunix.org/debian/unstable/torsmo/

On Tue, 11 May 2004 13:52:55 +0300
I wrote:
> I intend to package and maintain Torsmo, ( http://torsmo.sourceforge.net/ )
> a light and simplistic resource monitof for X. I am in the process of
> learning to properly use debian packaging tools, and already managed to make
> a package that installs, uninstalls and works correctly.
<cut>

--
       Juuso Tähkäpää