Re: request for buildd not used problem

On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 09:19:53AM -0700, Richard A. Hecker <gr8birds@QNET.COM> wrote:
> I would suggest a little more patience. Days can quickly elapse when a
> person is busy.
 OK, I meant that Lamont changed the file since my mail, but not changed
this. I have thought I am ignored (my mail is not delivered to his
mailbox due to a filter/not accepted as I am not a DD yet, so he does
not trust me, etc).

> No need to drag other people into a personal agenda. If I were the DPL,
> I would not want to get
> involved in petty disagreements about how quickly a person should
> respond.
 I meant a quick response that 'I will do it' would do instead of doing
it immeadiately, so I know he read it and accepted my request, so all I
have to do is wait. But now I don't know what's going on.

> You might want to think
> about his Black list instead of the White list. It is easier to avoid
> the Black list than getting on a
> White list. I doubt that they maintain much of a White list.
 They may do, but I got your point. I will wait at least a week from now
on, but probably two, and see how things evolve.

Thanks for both of you,
Laszlo/GCS