Re: RFS: patmv -- a bulk renaming tool

Hi.

Jay Berkenbilt wrote:
> Although I failed to mention this in my initial post, the thing that
> pushed me over the edge and made me decide to submit this package for
> sponsorship was the recent inclusion of the "renameutils" package,
> which I learned about in the Debian Weekly News[1] new package list.
Ah. The only thing that kept me from suggesting the same for patmv as
for pdfmerge was that I didn't know which package is would well fit in.
Thanks for taking care of that.
So: I suggest you submit it for addition to renameutils.
As a side effect, renameutils and your package get a comaintainer.

Kind regards

Thomas

P.S.: The case of renameutils is somewhat more generic as it presently
has at least two users. (The upstream and the Debian maintainer.)
--
Thomas Viehmann, <http://thomas.viehmann.net/>