Re: request for buildd not used problem

GCS <gcs@lsc.hu> writes:

> Hi,
>
>  I maintain gradm for now, and I have noticed it does not built for ia64
> since a while. The previous maintainer had problems on it, but he has
> re-enabled it long time ago (and debian/control still has 'Architecture:
> any'); but not even a build attempt pops up in the buildd logs[1].
>
> Anyone may enlighten me what can be the root of the problem?
> Thanks,
> Laszlo/GCS
> [1] http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?pkg=gradm

Each architecture and each buildd has a list of packages that should
not be build.

http://www.buildd.net/buildd/Packages-arch-specific

# Please email comments, corrections to james@nocrew.org and/or lamont@debian.org
# See ChangeLog for history.
%gradm: !ia64		      # [ANAIS] no support upstream, see #201769

MfG
        Goswin