RFS: relay-ctrl - SMTP Relaying Control for qmail & tcpserver

The following package is lintian and linda clean and has been duploaded
to mentors.debian.net. The original maintainer contacted me asking if I
was ever going to adopt this package, so I wanted to put out another
RFS.

ziege:/etc/apt# apt-cache show relay-ctrl
Package: relay-ctrl
Section: contrib/mail
Installed-Size: 188
Maintainer: Brian T Glenn <glenn@delink.net>
Architecture: i386
Version: 3.1.1-1
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.3.2.ds1-4)
Filename: pool/contrib/r/relay-ctrl/relay-ctrl_3.1.1-1_i386.deb
Size: 20812
MD5sum: 60607b78bb696e41aa112475719b9abb
 This set of programs controls access to relaying for users that
 authenticate using either POP3 using the qmail-popup/qmail-pop3d
 or pop3front servers, or IMAP using Courier IMAP.
 .
 Requirements:
  - You must be using either qmail-popup/qmail-pop3d or pop3front
    with either tcpserver or tcp-env to serve POP3 OR
  - You must be using Courier IMAP to serve IMAP.
  - You must be using tcpserver with qmail-smtpd or smtpfront to serve
    SMTP.

Thank you,
--
Brian T Glenn