Closing bugs.

Hello.

I've got question related to closing bugs.

Let's say I adopted some package, and with the new upstream version
I should close some outstanding bugs. And I did it in 1.1-1 version.
Then I ask previous maintainer to upload it, and he pointed me out some
other needed changes. So I made another release 1.1-2 with those fixes.

Then previous maintainer uploaded it, but he built package without
`-v1.0` switch so only latest changelog was included.

This led to non-closed bugs which are fixed in fact.
What now? Should I close those bugs manually, or is it correct way to
upload another version (1.1-3) including changelogs from 1.1-1 to 1.1-3?

I mean is it good way? Then changelog from version 1.1-2 will be parsed
two times.

regards
fEnIo

--
      _      Bartosz Feński | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_     32-050 Skawina - Głowackiego 3/15 - w. małopolskie - Polska