gnomoradio and other packages

Hi

I have packaged some programs, can anyone sponsor me
an upload my .deb in debian?
All the deb you can find here:

deb http://www.autistici.org/giskard unstable main
deb-src http://www.autistici.org/giskard unstable main

I packaged some programs. If anyone will sponsor me I'm very happy ;)

- -gnomoradio (Gnomoradio is a program that can find, fetch, share, and play music that is
	     freely available for file sharing)
	gnomoradio
	librainbow0
	librainbow-dev
	libroboradio0
	libroboradio-dev

- - -soma (Suite of programs able to stream music in internet)
	soma

- - -somaplayer (The default audio player for the soma suite)
	somaplayer

- - -ontep (A one time pad emulator)
	onetp

- - -wsx2lop (tool that import .wsx (winmx list) in lopster.list)
	wsx2lop

- - -libmalloc (riimplementation of malloc)
	libmalloc1
	libmalloc-dev

I know that sylpheed is orphaned so i build the deb for the new version

- -sylpheed
	sylpheed-0.9.10
- -sylpheed-gtk2
	sylpheed-gtk2