RFS: Need a sponsor for my konversation package

Hi folks,

I'd like to upload konversation pretty soon.  Matthew Palmer offered back in
December to do uploads, but I think he has become too busy, as I have
received no response to my latest email.

So, if someone here is willing to do a few uploads of this package, please let
me know.  The packages that I plan to upload are at this repository:

deb http://debian.houseofnate.net/ unstable nwt
deb-src http://debian.houseofnate.net/ unstable nwt

The debian dir is in svn, browsable here:
>> http://svn.houseofnate.net/pkg-konversation/trunk/debian/

The ITP is here:

As always, I encourage constructive criticism.  =)

Cheers,
nate

--
Make sure your vote will count.