Re: RFS: mp3gain -- Lossless mp3 normalizer with statistical analysis

Hi Bruno,

thanks for your comments. I have some questions though.

On Sun, 4 Apr 2004, Bruno Barrera C. wrote:

> - I Think you must read [0](Looking at the Architecture field)

Upstream supports only i386 and I somehow doubt that the source is 64bit
clean (I currently have no way to test this, though). What is the
preferred method of handling this? Just set architecture to any and see
what happens on other archs. Or first try to determine which architectures
work?

> - Are you aware about the lintian warning?

The CVS directories are in the upstream source. The lintian warning does
not go away even if I delete them. Or should I delete them in the
...orig.tar.gz file?

Cheers,
Stefan