Re: adopting xcruiser

Hi.

Ville Palo (ville.palo@vi64pa.net) wrote:
>I fixed one little bug (213654) and some lintian reported errors.
Just a few thoughts
- The package presently in Debian is xcruise, not xcruiser.
- Declare your intend to adopt the package by appropriatly changing
  the orphaning bug. Debian has policy on this and potential sponsors
  most likely prefer sponsoring people following them.
- Maybe get the bug reporter of the other important bug to test your package.
  If it's the same problem as 213654, you can ask "can I find a sponsor for
  adopting xcruise, my package fixes all bugs with severity >=important".

Cheers

T.