RFS: python-albatross (due to original sponsor's time constraints)

Hello,

I'm looking for a temporary sponsor for the python-albatross package.
Due to time constraints, my original sponsor has been unable to upload
the package. I'm hoping someone could take a look at the package and
then upload it fairly quickly. I've progressed in NM queue and this
would be a one-time sponsorship only.

The package is temporarily available at
http://people.debian.org/~fabbe/tmp/albatross/ or I can send whatever
you need by email.

* Package name    : albatross
  Version         : 1.01
  Upstream Author : Object Craft <albatross@object-craft.com.au>
* URL             : http://www.object-craft.com.au/projects/albatross/
* License         : BSD
  Description     : a Toolkit for Stateful Web Applications

Albatross is a small and flexible Python toolkit for developing highly
stateful web applications. It includes, among other things:
 * An extensible HTML templating system similar to DTML that promotes
   separation of presentation and implementation.
 * The ability to place Python code for each page in a dynamically loaded
   module, or to place each page in its own class.
 * Optional sessions.
 * Deployment as CGI programs or mod_python modules.

Homepage: http://www.object-craft.com.au/projects/albatross/

--
Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe@paniq.net>