Re: C library for numerical analysis and math

On Fri, Feb 06, 2004 at 01:50:50AM -0800, Halim Boukaram wrote:
> I dont want to work with Octave since it is interpreter based and the
> whole point behind numerical analysis is super speed.

Old fashion programmer uh? :)
Anyway, any C library can be potentially embedded in a scripting
language like octave (as it's true for perl or python). So the
integration with octave or scilab or anything else can be
attained later.

Francesco P. Lovergine

Yes ofcourse you are right on both acounts.

I am an old fashoined programmer

and yes it can be embeded into octave

actaully chances are thats how itll end up but i still say interpreters must be avoided for numerical analysis.

Do you Yahoo!?