Re: C library for numerical analysis and math

Actually Zen my goal from the begining was to package it for a GNU/Linux distribution specifically the widely popular and highly recommended Debian.

I'll get on making the page at source forge also i'll make a more detailed comparison between octave and my library which i'm calling matlib. i'm comparing it with octave since ocatve seems to be doing the best (most hits for "linux matlab" in google)

also thanks for explaining the licences finally i understand.

actually i'm not interested in making money from the software. I'm just doing to proove that i can. so i guess i'll go with the GPL. i was just afraid that people would copy-paste the source. (again that happens alot where i'm from)

power to the GPL penguin :)

Do you Yahoo!?