Re: Looking for sponsor for Gnosis-Utils, pure python package

On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 09:23:27AM +0000, Thomas Viehmann wrote:
>Magnus Therning (magnus@therning.org) wrote:
>... gnosis-utils ...
>Two item's:
>- Where's the package?

Silly me, it's available here:

>- What do you have to say about the License?
>  The information you give in the ITP doesn't correspond well to
>  <http://www.gnosis.cx/download/gnosis/doc/LICENSE> which
>  seems to spell non-free to me. Also, they might want to clarify the
>  public domain stuff.

Well, from my reading of the license, and my inspection of the source
code, all but some articles are Public Domain. I am making sure this is
correct. If this is so (all python source in PD), then it would be
acceptable for Debian?

Simple, clear purpose and principles give rise to complex and intelligent
behavior. Complex rules and regulations give rise to simple and stupid
     -- Dee Hock